Monday 14 April 2014

Melbourne Supernova


Melbourne's Supernova was great this year. I only went for one day but it was worth it.
Katrina my cousin and I went in the morning to shop and check out stuff and meet up with our friend Kathrine who is a member of the Melbourne Costume Group.
Kathrine was dressed in her amazing Original Cat Woman Costume near the Star Wars booth. She also had her captain America outfit and ran off soon after we had arrived to change into it.
I met up with Bridie a Risembool Ranger and passionate Edward Elric Cos-player. Who decided to join Katrina and myself as we cruised the stalls. Of cause I finally decided to wear my FMA Amestris uniform I had made a few years ago and I was amazed at how many people asked for photos. YAY!
It was an up lifting day something I had needed for a long time.
I also got to meet and talk to 
D. M. Cornish the Melbourne author of the amazing book series Monster blood tattoo, Check these books out they are amazingly. I was disheartened to realize that he was there this year and I had not bought my hard covers for him to sign. DAMN! But it was amazing day and I managed to find a few good deals on a few anime’s I had my eye on for some time. I got Persona of the animation or P4. Fait Zero and Bakumatsu.



bridie and I standing in a star wars toy package.
Katrina standing in the sword art online Exhibit

No comments:

Post a Comment